Pursuing a sustainable career in skin care
Are you interested in pursuing a sustainable career in skin care? Are you looking to get the theoretical knowledge of skin care and the hands-on experience of a skin care specialist? At Chellsey Institute, the Skin Care Diploma course offers students thorough, in-depth theoretical and practical applications of skin care. The focus of this course is built on the fundamentals of the structure of the skin on a multi-level spectrum. Students will examine the skin on a cellular, anatomical, and physiological level. Chellsey Institute is specialized in offering students hands-on, practical experience through the delivery of high-quality facial treatments, anti-aging treatments, micro-dermabrasion, lactic/salicylic/glycolic peels – all of which form the basic skills of a Skin Care specialist.
This course also allows students to become acquainted with Chellsey Medi Spa clients. The professional, experienced and friendly specialists at Chellsey Institute would train students on client care, consultations, skin analysis, and delivery of advanced facial treatments and exfoliation treatments using micro-dermabrasion technology and peels. By experimenting on clients and models, students will perfect their skills within a safe learning environment.
Through this comprehensive six month course, students will accumulate a total of 420 hours. The total number of hours is broken down into two components of the course: Basic Skin Care (totalling 260 hours) and Advanced Skin Care (totalling 160 hours.)
The emphasis of the Basic Skin Care component will be on advanced facial treatments using State-of-the-Art Technology and Electrical Equipment.
Topics that will be covered in the Basic Skin Care include:
- skin analysis and client consultation
- anatomy and physiology of the skin
- skin types, conditions, pathologies
- facial procedures (designed for different sin types, including European Basic, Acne, Men’s/Teen’s/Mini Facials
- Massage techniques, stimulation, relaxation and deep penetration
- European relaxation massage for face, neck and decollate
- Extractions, steam, and mask therapy
Topics that will be covered in the Advanced Skin Care include:
- Lactic, Salicylic and Glycolic Peels & Acne treatments
- Ultrasound Treatments
- Aromatherapy Facial: Oxygenating & Detoxifying
- Acne Facials- Dermo-Purifying with Propolis
- Non-Surgical Face Lifting- anti-wrinkle intensive treatments for mature skin
- Microdermabrasion & Pigmentation Treatments
- Eye and Neck Treatments
- Rosacea Treatment
Enrol and acquire a highly recognized Skin Care Diploma from Chellsey Institute. Do not miss out on this great opportunity to gain both the theoretical knowledge of skin care as well as practical hands-on experience of advanced treatments which would make you job-ready to enter the workforce as a qualified Skin Care specialist!